Special Purpose Machinery
Andron are experts in the development of special purpose production machinery. Drawing on our experience developing and manufacturing a huge variety of mechanical systems for our range of manipulators we have a unique approach and can help transform your ideas into reality.
We focus strongly on the process requirements and start from a blank sheet of paper ensuring the machine we design for you is the best solution for your budget. Our thorough and well proven concept development approach includes regular, clear communication to keep our customers involved in the design from the start, with our professional project management team keeping you informed every step of the way.
If you don’t yet have a clear scope of work, we can conduct feasibility studies and prepare detailed specifications and RFQ’s on your behalf. Should you then choose Andron as your preferred supplier, we will design, manufacture, install and provide after sales support for all aspects of the machine. With a large in-house team of mechanical, controls and production experts we can handle any problem.
Features & Benefits of Special Purpose Machinery
- Detailed feasibility studies & technical reports
- Full 3D mechanical design and simulation
- Prototype manufacturing and testing facilities
- Mechanical, Controls and Pneumatics experts in house
- Professional installation, commissioning and training
- UK based support team via our service department